Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

I cant view your swf, all it shows is a WHITE BOX! Help!

2D Physics Tutorial 2D Physics Tutorial

No preloader.... For a moment i taut my IE's Flash API spoilt =(

Conflict Resolution Conflict Resolution

I didnt know how to play

Ok, I was stumped right at the beginning, and the enemy killed me. You'd expect me to read the instructions, but honestly, who'd bother read tons of words just as though the game was a book?
I'd suggest you put in a bit more effort to make an interactive TUTORIAL!

Renegade Commanders Renegade Commanders

RTS

This is good. I've not played this game much, but from just the looks of it, It almost seems impossible to create an RTS n flash; I can tell its of good quality.

I've made an RTS called tank wars RTS nearly 6 months earlier, but i've gotta admit, it was a rushed job and the graphics weren't good. That is crap compared to this.

Good job!

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Strategy

Nice Movie
Nice Graphics, but...

THis game has practically no strategy. All you do is to keep building more and more units and hope that your units kill the enemys'. You can't control them at all, nor can you ask them to destroy the enemy's war industry or airbase so they can't build airplanes.

Turret Defence 2 Turret Defence 2

bullets

bullets drop as if they were sprays of water or smth? ANd bullets don't travel that slow!

Final Defense: Last Stand Final Defense: Last Stand

slow

too slow pased for mylikes.

Space Skirmish II Space Skirmish II

buy

how the hell do you buy weapons ? isnt there a buy button or smth?

flame862 responds:

...there's a store between levels.

the bottom right has a counter that tells you how long until the level is over.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

NO EXP WHEN IN THE AIR

You dont' get exp till you land, but once when I was in the air and my bar was almost full i ran out and died but if i had landed sooner it won'd.

Also, why do you use fuel when in the air?I thought if you were in the air you won't have to move and use up fuel.

Knight Tactics Knight Tactics

other guyz

How the hell you select other guyz?